"The cloth goblins are the most numerous inhabitants of the Habernagerie and appear to fulfil the role of guards and custodians of the countless halls, passages and courtyards of this place. They carry out this task - or not - with a haphazard zeal for which I have yet to discern any pattern or motive. Indeed, I often find my daily travels interrupted by some novel blockade where previously I passed undisturbed, while hitherto guarded routes are suddenly abandoned. The one constant seems to be their insistence on strictly limiting my access to the kitchens."
Letters from the Habernagerie, Anon.
Cloth goblins - guarding. With this set you will receive:
- A cloth goblin sergeant armed with a sword.
- Three cloth goblins armed with spears.
- 10 interchangeable, separate shields - including the sergeant's fancy knocker shield.
- Supplied as STL files, supported STL files and Chitubox supported files.
The goblins are approximately 18mm tall, not including the integral bases or weapons.
These figures were funded by the Cloth Goblins! Kickstarter backers. The cloth goblins will also soon be available as metal castings from the Statuesque Miniatures website and the Statuesque Etsy shop.
All files are for personal use only. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You must not share the files.
- You must not sell the files.
- You must not share or sell modified versions of the files.
- You must not sell 3d-printed versions of the files.
- You must not share or sell 3d-printed modified versions of the files.
You can visit the main Statuesque Miniatures website HERE.
Want a FREE pdf of the Cloth Goblins Forbidden Psalm Adventure (what happens when some unfortunate cloth goblins find themselves in the dark world of Forbidden Psalm)? Then email email@example.com with proof of your cloth goblin purchase for your copy!
Four unique cloth goblin figures and ten interchangeable shield designs.